Monday, April 27, 2009

Exams and Guatamala

Hey guys,
Today I finished up two more of my classes aboard the MV Explorer.  I took my Money and Banking final, which was actually on introductory macroeconomics, and I turned in my final project for Physics for Mariners.  A few days ago I took the Global Studies final.  We received our grades for that test today, I got a 91 and an A in the course.  That's one A in the book, lets hope for two more.  All I have left is our final MICE performance while in the Panama Canal.  Stay tuned for information on how you can view and listen to that concert! 
 
Tomorrow we dock in Puerto Quetzal, Guatamala.  This is our last port and I hope it is a good one.  I bought a ticket to go mountain biking the final day in Guatamala.  I just now need to plan the other two days.  I can't wait to be back home stateside,
 
Steven at Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment